HB 20-1299

  • Colorado House Bill
  • 2020 Regular Session
  • Introduced in House Feb 13, 2020
  • House
  • Senate
  • Governor

Enterprise Zone Investment Tax Credit For Renewable Energy Investments

Abstract

The bill extends the tax years that a taxpayer may elect to receive a refund of 80% of the amount of an enterprise zone investment tax credit for renewable energy investments. Under current law, if a taxpayer elects such a refund, the taxpayer forgoes the remaining 20% of the amount of the enterprise zone investment tax credit. The bill also adds investments in energy storage systems as a qualified renewable energy investment. (Note: This summary applies to this bill as introduced.)

Bill Sponsors (4)

Votes


No votes to display

Actions


May 28, 2020

House

House Committee on Finance Postpone Indefinitely

Finance

Mar 11, 2020

House

House Committee on Business Affairs & Labor Refer Unamended to Finance

  • Referral-Committee
Finance Business Affairs & Labor

Feb 13, 2020

House

Introduced In House - Assigned to Business Affairs & Labor + Finance + Appropriations

  • Introduction
Finance Appropriations Business Affairs & Labor

Bill Text

Bill Text Versions Format
Introduced (02/13/2020) PDF
Committee Amendment PDF

Related Documents

Document Format
Fiscal Note FN1 (03/10/2020) PDF
Fiscal Note FN2 (10/15/2020) PDF

Sources

Data on Open States is updated nightly from the official website of the Colorado General Assembly.

If you notice any inconsistencies with these official sources, feel free to file an issue.